A Winning Seattle Car Accident Lawyer
The Fielding Law Group offers professional guidance and years of legal expertise when it comes to accidents in the state of Washington. For an experienced Seattle car accident lawyer, potential clients are encouraged to visit our conveniently located office for a free consultation.
Have you recently been involved in a car accident in or around the Seattle, Washington area? Were you driving to work only to experience an inconvenient and frightening accident? Did a driver rear-end you in traffic? Did another vehicle hit you in a parking lot? Whatever the specific details of your auto accident may be, our Seattle car accident lawyer is here to help. The Fielding Law Group has years of experience when it comes to dealing with insurance runaround, medical paperwork, and other drivers. Did you know that there millions of car accidents in the United States every year? Sadly, millions of people die every year due to an auto accident an even more are injured to a certain extent. A Seattle car accident lawyer will assist you with professional insight and expert legal advice.
An Experienced and Reliable Seattle Car Accident Lawyer
Have you ever wondered what to do if you are involved in a car accident? A Seattle car accident lawyer will tell you that it can be helpful to keep a vehicle safety kit in your car. As everyone knows, when you get into a car accident you can be surprised, nervous, and sometimes even injured- that is why it is important to think ahead and make a vehicle safety kit. You can keep your important info like ID cards, vehicle registration, emergency contacts, health insurance cards, etc. in a large envelope in the glove box.
- If you are uninjured and driving conditions are safe, pull your vehicle over to a nearby location.
- Call 911 if anyone is injured and await medical assistance.
- Call the police to make a car accident report. Sometimes, it will not be necessary for a police to visit the scene but it is important to call and make sure.
- If you car is not in drivable condition, call for roadside assistance.
- Exchange contact and car insurance information with all parties involved in the accident. Sometimes, it can be helpful take pictures with your smartphone.
- Take note of damages, the location, witnesses, and emergency responders.
- Once you deal with the immediate consequences of the car accident you will want to be in contact with your auto insurance representative. Later, once you decide you may want your case reviewed by a Seattle car accident lawyer, you can visit the Fielding Law Group for a free consultation.
Car accidents are stressful life events but you do not have to be inconvenienced more than what is necessary. Frequently, the consequences of a car accident can have long-term effects, which is why you need legal representation. We can help deal with medical bills, lost wages, property damage, insurance claims, settlement negotiations, and litigations so that you can focus on healing. To learn more about the Fielding Law Group and a reliable Seattle car accident lawyer, please 1-888-260-7642 or visit our website.