When you have been involved in a car accident. Hiring a knowledgeable lawyer is one of the best things you can do. A lawyer who knows the insurance and understands the laws and policies can help to make sure that insurance companies pay what they owe. Insurance companies put up many obstacles in order to make it hard for car accident victims to understand what they need to do in order to get a fair settlement. The experience of a great lawyer can make a big difference in your settlement.
Fielding Law Group is the premier car accident law firm in Seattle. The reason we are the premier car accident firm is because we do things differently. While most firms in Seattle will handle your car accident case the exact same way, our Seattle car accident lawyers have been able to help car accident victims get more money, faster because we are different!
1) Our Seattle car accident lawyers focus on car accidents. That’s it. Our Seattle car accident lawyers know the insurance companies and what they want to do to car accident victims. Our Seattle car accident lawyers know how to put a stop to their unfair tactics. Our Seattle car accident lawyers know how to get maximum compensation for car accident victims.
2) You’re not stuck with one paralegal. You don’t build a house by hiring a concrete guy and expect him to do framing, electrical, heating and air and all of the other parts. Traditionally, Law firms stick you with one paralegal who has a general idea of how address your case, but in reality, is best suited for one or two parts of your case. We have paralegals who know one skill, learn one skill, and become the very best at it.
3) You’ll have a team on your side. Your case will have team of paralegals who know how to get the best results. Your team will consist of a paralegal who will attack liability issues with the insurance, one who understands how to build the value of your case to reach the maximum settlement, one who will negotiate aggressively with the insurance to maximize your settlement. Our Seattle car accident lawyers have other paralegal teams all specifically designed to make sure every dollar is found, and every issue is address so insurance will pay what you deserve, not what they want.
4) Our Seattle car accident lawyers get to work right away. A typical law firm will wait for your medical treatment to end to start getting your medical records. Then after they get all the records, they will start working on your demand. Our Seattle car accident lawyers do not and our Seattle car accident lawyers will not waste your time. Since our Seattle car accident lawyers have teams working on your case Our Seattle car accident lawyers get started right away and get your settlement resolved as soon as possible.
5) Our Seattle car accident lawyers have a network of doctors and medical professionals. Car accident victims primary goal should be to get better. Your health is important to us as well. Our Seattle car accident lawyers have a network of doctors who can provide the documentation your case needs and are willing to hold your bill until your case settles so you don’t have to worry about getting better or how your going to pay for it. Our Seattle car accident lawyers know you want the best doctors for your case, and Our Seattle car accident lawyers will help you get the treatment you need.
The reviews speak for themselves.
This law group was super helpful, attentive and made sure all details were properly handled. Excellent communication about my case and made sure I was back to 100% afterwards
Great, fast, they were well understood. They helped me very much with my case. So happy to have had them for this case. Thank you
Fielding Law Group did an amazing job! My family was able to get the maximum payout! Would definitely recommend them!!
Car accident claims are complex. It is almost impossible for an untrained person to determine the real value of their claim. On average, you'll get 30-40% more money when you hire a car accident attorney.
In the case of a car accident that results in catastrophic injuries, it is critical to retain a car accident lawyer who is experienced in representing victims with serious injuries.
To help accident victims with their personal injury cases, we provide general guidelines on our website. But your accident is not a general accident. The way your injuries affect your life is unique.
Your compensation can’t be determined by a computer program or an insurance company checklist. The better we understand your needs, the more we can make sure the insurance company meets them.
Fielding Law Group is a firm built around you. Our success as a firm is a direct result of taking you and your needs seriously.
Not every accident requires a lawyer. But anyone who has been injured in a car accident would be wise to speak with an auto accident lawyer. We’ve helped countless people improve their situation as a direct result of our free consultations – even when we can’t take the case.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, call a car accident attorney Fielding Law Group as soon as possible. They can answer questions you have, and help take a lot of stress out of a stressful situation.
It’s important to remember that state laws impose a time limit on your car accident case. Car accident victims must use the appropriate timetable to seek compensation for medical bills, lost income, vocational rehabilitation, physical pain, and emotional suffering, called the “statute of limitations.” This limit can be as brief as 180 days, or as long as two years.
The advice and guidance of an experienced car accident lawyer can help.
You want to hire an attorney who is experienced, works quickly, and communicates with you throughout the process of your case.
At Fielding Law Group, our car accident lawyers work fast and efficiently on your case. We know our clients are eager to get your case resolved and behind you as quick as possible, and that is exactly what we do at Fielding Law Group.
Our firm is know for how great our communication is, just check our reviews.
When you hire a car accident lawyer, the attorney assisting you in an injury claim should provide you with guidance and an assessment of your claim. Your attorney should be in communication with you, notify you of where the case is, and what the next steps are.
In our firm, we start with an investigation of the claim, including obtaining all evidence, records and police reports. We work to obtain video evidence, statements and other evidence from witnesses. We work hard to get you the best result possible on your case.
After you hire a car accident lawyer, you don't need to deal with the insurance company. If for any reason you do speak with them, never admit fault, or say anything that could be twisted to use against you. When you hire a car accident attorney, they will do all the heavy lifting for you.
Start working with your car accident lawyer today. We'll handle the stress, so you can get back to your life.
Call Now 1-833-343-5346 or click below.
14900 Interurban Ave. S
Seattle, WA 98168