Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on why they want to be a lawyer.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish These Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to understand their personal motivation for a career in the legal field
- Inspire students to pursue a career in law
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining why they want to be a lawyer. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video Fielding Law Group Scholarship Contest and include this link https://www.fieldinglawgroup.com/scholarship-for-college-students.html in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining why they want to be a lawyer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.
Terms and Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Fielding Law Group, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by Fielding Law Group and / or partner organisations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Fielding Law Group’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify Fielding Law Group in writing.