Sales/Marketing Representative Position
Seattle, WA Area
Our growing legal firm seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to network with businesses in the area. We’re looking for a professional who can develop and maintain business relationships that result in case referrals. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and understand how to work well in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency. If you love a challenge and have the ability to establish meaningful working partnerships, we can’t wait to see your resume.
• Network effectively with businesses in your assigned territory to generate referrals.
• Form partnerships with businesses to benefit both our firm and our partners.
• Communicate effectively to articulate what we do and how we can help others.
• Visit businesses to create new business relationships.
• Find new ways to approach gathering leads for firm.
• Develop new relationships with community members and leaders.
• Perform client intakes in assigned territory when clients are not able to come to the office.
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to close and produce referrals.
• Minimum of 3+ years professional sales experience (B2B preferred)
• Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
• Proven ability to generate leads.
• Ability to work independently and organize time effectively
• Must be able to track and report tasks.
• Candidate must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license and insurance.
• Position requires travel during work hours in the assigned territory.
• Mileage reimbursement is available.
• Generous base salary and commissions
• Retirement investment Plan
• Paid time off